Optimize Health – Madhya Pradesh, India (Under Construction)
- Impact: These 5 proposed clinics will serve the 235,000 people in the Raghogarh region of Madhya Pradesh. The pilot clinic broke ground in November 2015 in the village of Ramnagar and will provide care for over 5,000 people.
- Why Madhya Pradesh? 70 percent of India’s 1.3 billion people live in poverty, and with that abject level of poverty comes a great need for affordable, accessible healthcare.
- One in four children in India suffer child deaths, many of them due to malnourishment and lack of effective medical treatment.
- Project Partners: Optimize Health.
About the Facility:
- Utilizing a combination of dedicated Community Health Workers, innovative technology (such as mobile apps, interactive cloud-based medical records, and more portable diagnostics), and streamlined protocols, this clinic will be able to provide high-quality care in one of the poorest states in India.
- Funding has completed for the first pilot project clinic, the four additional clinics are still in need of funding.
- Construction for Change broke ground on this project in November 2015 and will be completed in Winter 2017.